Don Julio 1942 with Simon Pearce Bristol Tumbler
A unique gift set for tequila lovers.
Please note the Simon Pearce will ship separately.
DON JULIO 1942
A tequila created in tribute to the year Don Julio González began his tequila-making journey, Don Julio 1942 Tequila is the choice of connoisseurs around the world. Celebrated in exclusive cocktail bars, restaurants, and nightclubs, this beautiful bottle stands as a symbol of luxury wherever it goes.
Aged for a minimum of two and a half years, Don Julio 1942 is a rich blend of warm oak, roasted agave and vanilla flavors. Its brilliant golden amber hue catches the eye, while rich caramel and chocolate notes fill the air upon the first pour. Best served in a snifter or champagne glass, this small batch tequila makes for a great gift for close friends and family.
Bottle Size: 750ml
SIMON PEARCE BRISTOL TUMBLER
Looking for unique cocktail glasses? Our handblown glass tumbler is quintessential New England: referencing history, beauty and graceful strength in every handcrafted angle. The divine proportions of our Northeast Islander-inspired glassware calls to mind the Golden Ratio, a mysterious relationship between geometry and nature, as seen in the conch shells off the shores of Bristol, Rhode Island.
• Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
• Dimensions: 4¼" H x 3¾" W x 3¾" D
• Capacity: 12 ounces
• Materials: Glass
• Made in: USA
• Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
• Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
• Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
• Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for handling in addition to the shipping time for a total of 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Express orders will ship AFTER the handling time period.