Oban 18 Years Old
An elegantly matured single malt that balances opulent fruit flavors with rich peat smoke and spicy wood, culminating in a long, smooth, finish.
SCENT - Peat smoke and spicy wood with notes of ripe banana, pear, and plum.
PALATE - Mouth-filling sweetness tempered with smoked malt dryness.
FINISH - Long and sweet. Hints of dark chocolate and salted caramel.
BODY - Medium bodied and rich with good legs.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
• 2018 - 94 Points/Gold, Tastings.com International Review of Spirits
• 2018 - Gold, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
• 2018 - 93 Points, Ultimate Spirits Challenge
• 2018 - Platinum, SIP Awards
• 2018 - Silver Winner, New York International Spirits Competition
• 2018 - 92 Points, New York International Spirits Competition
Bottle Size: 750ml