Simon Pearce Bristol Tumbler
Looking for unique cocktail glasses? Our handblown glass tumbler is quintessential New England: referencing history, beauty and graceful strength in every handcrafted angle. The divine proportions of our Northeast Islander-inspired glassware calls to mind the Golden Ratio, a mysterious relationship between geometry and nature, as seen in the conch shells off the shores of Bristol, Rhode Island.
Please note the Simon Pearce will ship separately.
• Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
• Dimensions: 4¼" H x 3¾" W x 3¾" D
• Capacity: 12 ounces
• Materials: Glass
• Made in: USA
• Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
• Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
• Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
• Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for handling in addition to the shipping time for a total of 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Express orders will ship AFTER the handling time period. Note that the purchase of this item does not include a bottle. All spirits and wine bottles are sold separately.
Orders for accessories are available to ship to the states listed below. The shipment of spirits, champagne or wine are deliverable to the states listed on their respective brand product page.