Stonestreet Estate Vineyards
Stonestreet Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
As a blend of our best Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard sites, the Estate bottling is one of the most compelling illustrations of mountain wine. We blend this wine with shrewd precision, balancing aromatic intrigue, texture and the mountains signature structural elements into a pure reflection of the vintage.
Stonestreet Estate Vineyards stand on the western ridge of the Mayacamas towering over Alexander Valley. High elevation, volcanically derived soils and cool maritime breezes give us a unique location from which to pursue the quest of mountain winegrowing. Of the 5,100 acres that make up the Estate, only 900 are planted while the remaining land retains its natural biodiversity providing a habitat to cougars, owls and black bears.
• 2020 - 93 pts Wine Enthusiast, Virginie Boone
• 2019 - 93 pts Jeb Dunnuck
• 2019 - 93 pts Vinous, Antonio Galloni
• 2019 - 92 pts & “Year’s Best US Cabernet & Blends”, Wine & Spirits, Joshua Greene
• 2019 - 92 pts Robert Park Wine Advocate, Lisa Perrotti-Brown
Bottle Size: 750ml