The Glenlivet 15 Year Old with Simon Pearce Bristol Tumbler
THE GLENLIVET 15 YEAR OLD
The origin of this whiskey’s deep and satisfying flavor stems from a maturation technique pioneered by The Glenlivet, known as Selective Maturation.
A portion of the mature spirit is transferred to virgin oak casks made from French Limousin oak, the same casks that are used for maturing fine French wines and cognacs. This genus of oak adds spiciness, without being overpowering.
Bottle Size: 750ml
SIMON PEARCE BRISTOL TUMBLER
Please note the Simon Pearce will ship separately.
Looking for unique cocktail glasses? Our handblown glass tumbler is quintessential New England: referencing history, beauty and graceful strength in every handcrafted angle. The divine proportions of our Northeast Islander-inspired glassware calls to mind the Golden Ratio, a mysterious relationship between geometry and nature, as seen in the conch shells off the shores of Bristol, Rhode Island.
• Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
• Dimensions: 4¼" H x 3¾" W x 3¾" D
• Capacity: 12 ounces
• Materials: Glass
• Made in: USA
• Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
• Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
• Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
• Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for handling in addition to the shipping time for a total of 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Express orders will ship AFTER the handling time period.
The Glenlivet is currently releasing a new packaging design into the market for the The Glenlivet 15 bottle. Please note, your bottle's packaging may vary from the image shown during this time depending on the state you live in and current availability.