The Glenlivet 21 Year Old with Simon Pearce Bristol Tumbler
THE GLENLIVET 21 YEAR OLD
The Glenlivet’s Master Distiller, Alan Winchester, has a wealth of quality casks to choose from when creating this complex expression, each of which has rested a minimum of 18 years in oak. The mix of casks - American and European oak, first and second fill - all play their parts to create this whisky, our single most awarded expression, and its unique character.
The European oak adds spicy notes and complexity and the first-fill American oak casks adds the tropical fruitiness that makes it unmistakably The Glenlivet in style. Its golden hue bears testimony to its 18 years very well spent maturing.
Bottle Size: 750ml
SIMON PEARCE BRISTOL TUMBLER
Please note the Simon Pearce will ship separately.
Looking for unique cocktail glasses? Our handblown glass tumbler is quintessential New England: referencing history, beauty and graceful strength in every handcrafted angle. The divine proportions of our Northeast Islander-inspired glassware calls to mind the Golden Ratio, a mysterious relationship between geometry and nature, as seen in the conch shells off the shores of Bristol, Rhode Island.
• Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
• Dimensions: 4¼" H x 3¾" W x 3¾" D
• Capacity: 12 ounces
• Materials: Glass
• Made in: USA
• Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
• Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
• Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
• Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for handling in addition to the shipping time for a total of 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Express orders will ship AFTER the handling time period.