Whiskey Stories: Whiskey in the Dark™ Luxury Event
Whiskey Stories is a highly sought after Michelin Guide recommended, immersive, multi-sensory whiskey experience with includes dinner/dessert pairings, comedy, storytelling, music, Whiskey Stories whiskey based unisex colognes, Whiskey In the Dark™ and more! Featured on Bloomberg News and Forbes and you DON'T want to miss this. Click out Whiskey Stories various experiences below.
Whiskey Stories brings you several high end whiskey experiences. Here is one of many. Please join us for an enticing evening where all your senses will be engaged! We are delighted to bring you Whisk(e)y In The Dark where you will get to experience a whisk(ey) tasting and food pairing in darkness with other twists and turns to the evening.
That's not all! For this particular event we are partnering with ReserveBar.com to bring each guest a parting gift from our whiskey/whisky partners as well as a promo code made available at the event to purchase one of our featured bottles! Heaven's Door Bourbon Finished in Voseges Oak Barrel. Bob Dylan Collaboration.
Come find out more!
When is it?
Sat, October 26, 2019
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EST
What does your experience entail?
1. To put it simply: A whisk(e)y tasting in the dark. But don't worry. you will be assisted throughout your whisk(e)y journey. We won't "leave you in the dark."
2. 4 high end whiskey/whisky flights that you'll get to taste, nose, mouth to amplify your senses and your knowledge.
3. Accompanied by whiskey specialist and designer, Rachna Hukmani who is also the owner/founder of Whiskey Stories. Her unique presentation of each whiskey will leave you feeling enticed, amused and informed.
4. Gourmet food pairings to complement the flavors of each whisk(e)y.
5. Whiskey based Whiskey Stories signature unisex cologne pairings recently featured on Bloomberg News!
6. Parting gift for each guest (courtesy of Reserve Bar) and a Promo Code provided at the event for purchase on select bottles featured at the event
7. Other twists and turns but you'll have to come to find out more.
Photography: Whiskey Stories LLC/Rachelle White Photography.